Marlow's heat set Doublebraid offers industry leading strength and stretch performance for a polyester braid-on-braid. Flexibility and soft feel ensures easy handling around the boat, making this rope ideal for sheets. Easy splicing removes the need for bulky knots at the clew of the sail, which also reduce a ropes strength. Also good for halyards thanks to the heat setting process helping to reduce stretch. Use for most on board applications.
12 Strand braided Polyester core | Braided Polyester 24 plait cover
Sheets | Guys | Control lines | Out/downhauls | Runner-tails | Reefing lines | Vang | Furlers
- Braid on Braid construction – easily spliced.
- Versatile rope can be used on most applications on cruising boats.
- Construction provides a soft and flexible rope – easy handling.
- Average Break Load: 2560 kg
- Weight: 4.8kg per 100m
- 8mm equivalent to 5/16" diameter