Celestron Cometron 7x50 Binoculars 71198
- Wide field of view reveals a larger portion of the night sky, allowing you to view more of the comet's impressive tail
- Large 50 mm objective lenses have tremendous light-gathering ability, ideal for astronomical use
- Multi-coated optics dramatically increase light transmission for brighter images with increased contrast and resolution
- Large exit pupil provides maximum light during nighttime and low-light viewing sessions
- Strong and durable alumnium housing
Get ready for the next awe-inspiring comet with a pair of sleek, portable Celestron Cometron 7x50 binoculars. The large 50 mm objective lenses and multi-coated optics offer amazing light-gathering capabilities that bring celestial objects into bright, sharp focus, making them ideal for comet watching, stargazing, and viewing craters on the Moon.
Cometron 7x50’s wide field of view lets you explore expansive swaths of the sky to quickly pinpoint exactly the object you want to see, then keeps it in your sights without constant movement.
Cometron 7x50’s rubberized aluminum housing is durable, lightweight, and tripod adaptable for extended comfort during long stargazing sessions.
The binoculars come with a wide neck strap and a carrying case for security, portability, and grab-and-go convenience.
- Magnification (x) 7x
- Angular Field of View 6.8°
- Linear Field of View 357ft/119m@1000yds/m
- Exit Pupil (mm) 7.1 mm
- Eye Relief (mm) 13 mm
- Close Focus 26.2ft / 8m
- IPD Max 72mm
- IPD Min 56mm
- Optical Coatings Multi-coated
- Weight (oz) 27.3 oz (774 g)
- Included Accessories Neck strap, carrying case, objective lens caps, eyepiece caps, lens cloth, instruction manual
- Prism Glass (Type) BK7
- Limited Lifetime Warranty. For the product’s usable lifetime, Celestron will cover repairs or replacement of this product in cases of defective components or damage from normal wear and tear.