Mastervolt MasterShunt 500 77020110
The MasterShunt is a battery monitor. It provides battery information and power to the MasterBus network. The Mastervolt MasterShunt provides extended information about the status of your batteries. This information includes reading voltage, current, Ah, time remaining and remaining capacity in percentage terms.
With an intelligent connection system, the MasterShunt is easily connected to the DC distribution. The integrated system clock combined with command-based events custom automates the system to your needs.
Example of system automation: The generator should start automatically when the batteries are almost depleted.
The renewed MasterShunt allows freedom of choice with regards to fuse type, rating and location. The battery monitor is supplied with an internal bus bar, to be used in situations where an external fuse holder is selected.
In case the MasterShunt is installed close to the battery, the bus bar may be replaced by either an ANL type or Class T main fuse, saving both space and cost.
- Monitoring of a battery or battery bank (12/24/48V DC)
- Easy installation
- Can be installed in parallel for larger systems
- Shunt (precise measuring of the battery bank)
- State of charge
- Automatic calculation of Charge Efficiency Factor
- Extensive historical data
- MasterBus network support (Refer to chapter 5 of Manual below for more information on how MasterBus works)
- Solid housing of the shunt with isolation of the DC connections.
Mastervolt MasterShunt 500 Manual