Lewmar V1 Windlass Gypsy Only Kit for 5/16" HT G4 Chain 700 Watt 6671011108-138
Lewmar introduces the worlds first compact stainless steel vertical windlass for power and sailboats.
The V1 model is designed for boats 28 to 38 feet. Please consult the Windlass Selection Guide below.
The beautifully styled Lewmar V1 deck unit conceals a robust, reliable drive train, worm gearbox and splined shaft for maximum strength and control.
Enjoy anchoring at the touch of a button, whilst the fully machined, low profile gypsy will keep your ropes in beautiful condition for years to come.
Accepts a combination rope-chain anchor rode, or a 5/16"HT G4 "all-chain" anchor rode. Three-strand rope 1/2" to 5/8"
- 5/16"HT G4 Chain/Rope Gypsy
- Manual chain release (Free Fall)
- Cone clutch for smooth, easy control
- Fall safe anchor lock
- Robust & reliable worm gearbox
- Fast Fit equipped for quicker installation and less hassle
- Motor Power: 700 Watts
- Max Pull: 1,653 lbs (750 kg.)
- Max Line Speed: 65 ft/min (19 m/min)
- Working Load: 414 lbs (188 kg)
- Current Draw at Working Load: 80 Amps
- Circuit Breaker: 90 Amps
- Weight: 42 lbs (19 kg)
Above kit includes Deck Unit, Gypsy, Motor Gearbox, Contactor, Rocker Switch, Circuit Breaker and Handle.
Lewmar V1-V6 Windlass Product Manual iss11
Lewmar Windlass Selection Guide 2018
Lewmar V1 V2 V3 Windlass Catalog 2018