The Spinlock 5D Hammar 170N Hydrostatic Deckvest Lifejacket with Spray Hood is a giant step forward in performance sailing wear. The Hammar Hydrostatic Release only inflates the Deckvest 5D when it is submerged under 10cm of water, activated by the water pressure. No risk of an accidental inflation.
Light and perfectly fitting, compact and comfortable - it is the best protection against M.O.B risks. The unique Deckvest ‘Shoulder Fit System' flexes & locates ensuring correct fit on shoulders every time and the new back adjustment is hidden, and non snag for easy simple adjustment. Equipped with an integral "Soft Loop" tether attachment, you are ready to clip on in strong weather, at night, or when working short handed. The high visibility Spray Hood provides protection from ingesting water.
Each Deckvest 5D also comes with a Pylon MOB Light, which is a high intensity water activated flashing LED on a 23cm flexible antenna wand, giving improved light visibilty above head and the water.
This is the evolution of an award winning concept, proven in years of intensive use on every type and size of fast sailing boat.
Deckvest 5D Hammar 170N features:
- High specification automatic inflating lifejacket harness
- Very light, comfortable design for use over long periods
- Compact and unobtrusive
- Pylon Light™ – high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light. 23cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head & water
- Lume-On™ - Lifejacket bladder illumination lights included
- Deck safety harness with soft loop safety line attachment point
- Double crotch straps
- Sprayhood - to reduce the risk of secondary drowning
- Quick access emergency safety line cutter
- Toggle attachment point for optional Chest Pack - DW-PCC (170N only)
- Unique ‘Shoulder Fit System’ flexes and locates ensuring correct fit on shoulders every time
- New back adjustment – hidden and non snag for easy, simple adjustment
- Easily converts to ‘manual only’ firing head with a Manual Conversion Kit
- Through Life Support (TLS) Registration extends product warranty to 5 years
Size 1 - 60-90cm (23-35.5") Chest
Size 2 - 72-125cm (29-49") Chest
Size 3 - 100-150cm (38-59") Chest
The Deckvest 5D Hammar 170N is approved to the following international standards:
- CE Approved
- ISO 12402-3 Lifejacket
- ISO 12401 Deck Harness
Deckvest 5D Instructions