Magma Newport II™ Infrared Gas Grill A10-918-2GS-CSA
Magma's completely redesigned Newport II Infrared Gourmet Series Gas Grill is the perfect addition to that perfect day on the water.
This finely crafted grill is ideal for grilling burgers, steaks, chicken breasts, or fish.
Features include a beautifully elegant design with no sharp edges and a redesigned combustion system which keeps the grill lit in heavy winds.
The dependable electronic ignition system powered by a single "AAA" battery (included),
"Anti-Flare" Infrared technology produces intense, evenly distributed heat, reducing flare-ups and immediately emulsifies drippings giving your meal a great smoky flavor.
Constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel to withstand even the harshest environments.
Equipped with fold-away table top legs for "go-anywhere" use while the thermometer lets you control the grill's heat level.
The swiveling Control Valve/Regulator is designed for use with 1-Pound disposable propane fuel canisters and allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchanges. Easily adaptable to an existing onboard low-pressure propane (LPG) or natural gas (CNG) fuel system with the optional A10-225 LPG (Propane) 10' Hose Conversion Kit, and A10-220 LPG (Propane) Type 3 (Low Output) Valve.
- Ultra-high temp glass viewing window.
- Infrared radiant screens with intense, even heat for searing reduces flare-ups and eliminates blowouts
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished marine grade Stainless Steel construction, for lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance
- 9" x 18" (162 Square Inches) of grilling area, with tightly spaced grill struts is perfect for grilling food of any size
- Integrated Fold-Away legs, perfect for that quick picnic onshore
- Full inner lined safety shell funnels grease into front-access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration
- Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate, provide perfect heat distribution and allows quick, easy clean-up
- Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid, won't slam shut and secures all inner components for transport
- Full-length Stainless Steel handle, provides access from either side, makes mounting, and transportation of grill a breeze
- Stainless Steel hermetically sealed thermometer
- Control Valve/Regulator allows for quick, safe canister exchanges
- The largest selection of mounting options and accessories to customize your grill to your boat
Note: Do Not use the Legs onboard a boat. Optional Mounting accessories are available to safely mount.powered
Magma A10-918-2GS-CSA Manual
Magma A10-918-2GS-CSA Dimensions