Weems & Plath 292 ROADrule IALA
ROADrule™ IALA identifies the Maritime Buoyage System for Regions A and B, including all types of fixed and floating marks.
This simple to use navigation aid shows the actual view of maritime buoyage systems with corresponding chart symbols.
It takes a large amount of complex information and makes it easy to understand and quick to refer to with a design that is similar to a slide-rule.
Whether in a classroom or at the helm, critical decisions can be made quickly and with confidence with the aid of ROADrule™ IALA.
- Identifies International Association of Lighthouse Authorities (IALA) Maritime Buoyage System for Regions A & B
- Displays 20 light characteristics
- Displays maneuvering & warning signals
- Displays 12 Rules of the Road
- Displays 40 Navigation Aid Definitions
- Magnifying lens for clear readability of definitions
- Durable plastic construction
- Lifetime warranty
- Length: 15.9 in (40.39 cm)
- Width: 5.1 in (12.95 cm)
- Height: 0.2 in (0.51 cm)
- Weight: 0.4 lb (181 gm)