Magma TrailMate Gas Grill A10-801-CSA
The compact "TrailMate" is perfect for any small crew or gathering. With its fold-away legs, this grill has the go-anywhere capability to enhance your outdoor activities on-board or on-shore.
Engineered to the same quality standard as Magma's larger more expensive grills yet priced for the boater who doesn't want to substitute quality for cost. It has a pleasing appearance and is designed for performance.
This 9" x 12" Grill has 108 Square Inches of grilling area, is constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror polished marine grade stainless steel, and is wind tested for even heat distribution for years of dependable service.
Its fuel-efficient design uses standard, disposable 1-lb. propane canisters or adapts to on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) systems.
This model uses Single Mount mounting hardware only.
Note: Do Not Use Legs on the boat. Optional "Single" mount hardware is available for onboard use.
- Fold-Away legs.
- Inner Safety Shell.
- Funnels grease into front-access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration.
- 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel. For lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance.
- Convenient Snap-out radiant plate. Allows quick, easy clean-up and perfect even heat distribution.
- Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid. Won't slam shut and secures all inner components for transport.
- The full-length handle gives access from either side and makes mounting and transport easy.
- Front access, lock-in-place grease tray.
- Swiveling valve/ regulator. Allows quick and safe gas bottle exchange.
- Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories.
- Weight: 10.27 lbs. (4.7 kg)
- Height: 10-3/8" (26.4 cm)
- Length: 16-1/8" (41.4 cm)
- Width: 11-1/2" (29.2 cm)
Magma A10-801-CSA Manual
Magma A10-801-CSA Dimensions