The Blue Seas 5015 accepts AGC, MDL and all other 3AG Glass Fuses. The 3AG Type glass fuse is 1.25" (31.75mm) long and .25" (6.35mm) in diameter.
The Negative Bus for ground and Positive Bus feature a #10-32 stainless steel stud terminal.
The 5018 Fuse Block features a clear insulating cover with label recesses for standard Blue Sea Systems labels. The cover insulates all conductive parts, satisfying ABYC/USCG requirements. Cover also stores spare fuses in snap-in clips.
An integrated fuse ejection system with "push to eject levers" makes changing fuses easy.
Tin plated metal components provide corrosion resistance and Phosphor Bronze contact clips gives each circuit a full 30 Ampere rating.
- Weight: 0.55 (lbs)
- Maximum Amperage Block: 100 Amperes
- Maximum Amperage per Circuit: 30 Amperes
- Maximum Voltage: 32 Volts DC
- Cover Material: Polycarbonate
- Base Material: Reinforced Polycarbonate
- Screw Terminals: #8-32 x Six