Dickinson Newport Propane Heater P9000 - Includes Everything Ready to Install!
The combustion process is completely isolated from the inside of the boat by the unique, direct vent design. A built-in 12V DC blower provides good heat circulation.
The heater is sold with all accessories needed including a stainless steel backing plate, 28 inches of flexible double stainless chimney and the deck fitting cap.
Propane supply with 11" WC Regulator, and fittings are needed to complete the installation.
The P9000 unit will heat an approximate 800 cubic foot area (10'x10'x8'), based on an average climate it’s installed in, altitude being sea level, and a well insulated area.
Includes Everything Ready to Install!
- Easy to install - Easy to use.
- Stainless Steel burner.
- Large ceramic glass viewing window with safety screen.
- Safe, direct-vent operation.
- Unaffected by motion or wind.
- Variable heat output and excellent thermal efficiency.
- Low fuel consumption.
- Compact design, with attractive appearance, made of 304 stainless steel.
- No interior oxygen depletion
- Width: 8.5″
- Height: 14″
- Depth: 5.5″
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Mounting Backplate: W 8.375″ D0.650″ H23″
- 1 lb – 7 hrs
- 20lb – 140 hrs gal LOW
- 1 lb – 5 hrs
- 20lb – 100 hrs gal HIGH
- Low: 3,200 BTU
- High: 4,500 BTU
Dickinson P9000 & P12000 Propane Heater manual
Dickinson P9000 & P12000 Propane Heater Specifications