Spinlock Deckvest VITO Offshore 170N Hammar Hydrostatic Inflatable Lifejacket DW-VT/H170
The VITO employs the latest Hammar® Hydrostatic Automatic Inflator system. It’s water pressure activated and won’t inflate until the cap is 10 cm underwater. The VITO is designed for extended offshore sailing and extreme conditions.
The Hammar® system keeps the life jacket from inflating accidentally because of sea spray or rain. It has a single indicator to show if armed. (Only use Re-Arm Kit DW-RAH/V170)
Note that delayed inflation can be caused by full immersion of the Firing Head because of buoyant foul weather clothing.
Key features of the VITO include:
The Deckvest VITO is designed and built to the following international standards:
- Striking design finish in tough, ripstop fabric
- 170N buoyancy with Hammar® hydrostatic automatic inflator
- One size fits all. Fit life jacket to body size.
- Easy to put on, with simple, adjustable buckles
- Fine tune adjust each time for layers
- Added protection in high impact areas
- New style structured sprayhood to reduce the risk of secondary drowning
- Wider 40 mm leg strap with stowage
- Pylon Lifejacket Light™ – water activated, high intensity flashing LED Light. 23cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head & water
- Lume-On™ - Lifejacket bladder illumination lights included
- Toggle attachment point for optional Chest Pack (DW-PCC)
NOTE: This is not a Transport Canada Approved Lifejacket or PFD.
- CE Approved
- ISO 12401 Deck Harness
- ISO 12402-3 Life jacket (170N)
- Fits chest size from 26" to 60"
- Lightweight, only 1,240g