C. S. Johnson Splice Line Fitting - Toggle Jaw with Splice Eye LS-3600
Johnson Splice Line fittings allow you to splice hi-tech Dyneema® line to standard lifeline fittings. Johnson Splice Line Fittings are designed for 1/4" (6 mm) Dyneema® or Spectra® line - which are approved by World Sailing for use as lifelines in offshore racing (min. diameter of 5 mm).
Splicing Eye for the line is machined from anodized 6061-T6 aluminum and the 1/4" T-Toggle is T-316 stainless steel.
Dynema® and Spectra® are also great for cruising sailors as well.
- C.S. Johnson LS-3600 Toggle Jaw with Splice Eye
- Lightweight, easy on the line
- Type: 1/4" Toggle Jaw and Eye
- Maximum Line Size: 5/16" (8 mm)
- Splicing Nut Body Diameter: 9/16" (14 mm)
- Pin to Pin Length: 2-3/8" (60 mm)
- Material: Hard anodized aluminum
NOTE: Professional splicing is recommended. Johnson Marine recommends changing out the line at 4 year intervals.