Spinlock Deckvest LITE+ Inflatable Vest with Harness DW-LTH/A
Ultra lightweight inflatable PFD with harness; ideal for fastcraft, RIBs, power and sail boating, paddle sports, fishing and open powercraft.
The Deckvest LITE+ is built for lightness and speed.
- Ultra lightweight and low profile, comfortable design
- Automatic inflating lifejacket
- Easy side donning
- Single crotch strap with recessed clip
- Deckvest LITE+ has integrated deck safety harness with soft loop safety line attachment point.
- Toggle attachment point for Chest Pack
- Deckvest LITE+ available in Black
- Optional Pylon Light - high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light. 23 cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head & water
- Optional Lume-On - Lifejacket bladder illumination lights
- Optional Sprayhood - reduces spray inhalation
- Easily converts to "manual only" firing head with a Manual Conversion Kit
- Through Life Support (TLS) Registration extends product warranty to 5 years
- One size fits chest size 23.5" to 57", weight 110 lbs up
The Deckvest LITE+ utilizes the UML Mk5 Inflator, which is a water sensitive activation system that uses a compressed paper capsule which dissolves when wet which then releases a spring to puncture the CO2 cylinder.
The cap is designed so that only water flowing upwards through the unit will cause it to activate. Water, spray and rain running down the jacket will not cause activation.
- 170N Buoyancy
- CO2 Cylinder - 33g
- Weight - 860g
The Spinlock Deckvest LITE+ is approved to the following international standards:
- CE Approved
- ISO 12402-3 Lifejacket (170N)
- ISO 12401 Deck Harness
Note: The Deckvest LITE+ is not a Transport Canada approved PFD.
Deckvest Lite and Lite Plus Instruction Book