Davis 152 Echomaster™ Radar Reflector
Give other ships a chance to see you in fog or low visibility.
The Echomaster 152 model's plates provide 13.2 Square yards (12 Sq. Meters) of radar cross section.
Ranked on of the best radar reflectors and rated superior by SRI after the most rigorous tests ever conducted on radar reflectors, some costing 10 times as much.
Can be stored flat and assembled in minutes. The plates are made of sturdy, stamped 0.05 in. (1.3 mm) thick aluminum with riveted nylon corner latches for quick assembly & disassembly.
Install around a backstay or hang as described on pages 12-16 of the Radar Reflector Booklet included with Echomaster.
- 12.5" diameter circular reflector plates provide 13.2 Square yards (12 Sq. Yards) of maximum effective radar cross section in the X or 3 cm band (9-9.6 GHz frequency)
- Offers equivalent radar cross section of conventional triangular plate reflector with approximate 17" diagonal dimension.
- Robust 0.05" marine grade aluminum plates
- Tough injection-molded, captive corner latches assure minimum angle error.
- 1-1/4" windage holes to reduce aerodynamic drag
- Can be assembled around a backstay or wire rigging
- Mounting holes in corner latches make sturdy attachment points for suspending from a bridle.
Davis Radar Reflector Manual