The Promariner ProMar1 Series of battery chargers incorporate solid state and fully automatic technology that eliminates the need to use portable battery chargers for charging each battery on-board one at a time. The compact design is lightweight and pre-wired for quick and easy installation. Mount it, plug it in and forget about it.
The ProMar1 Series is ProMariner’s Recreational Grade boating and fishing series, designed to deliver years of automatic charging and conditioning performance with moderate charge times featuring a built-in safe maintenance mode for long or short term storage.
Safe for Lead Acid or GEL batteries with features that include; 100% waterproof design, expanded LED Power and Charge status indicators, shock resistant durable molded case, and dual inline battery bank safety fuses for 2 bank models. Other built-in safety features include: over temperature, reverse polarity, and ignition protection.
- Fully automatic multi-stage charging. Charge, condition and maintain batteries with a built-in safe maintenance mode.
- Single preset charging profile for use with Flooded (Lead-Acid) or GEL batteries.
- Expanded LED status center with at-a-glance AC power, charging and ready/maintain LED indicators.
- Distributed-On-Demand™ technology automatically charges and maintains your engine cranking battery while distributing all remaining charging amps to your trolling motor batterie(s).
- Built-in quality & safety. 100% epoxy filled – Completely waterproof & shockproof. Dual in-line DC safety fuses (multi-bank models), reverse polarity, ignition and temperature protection.
- Pre-Wired for Easy Installation
- 2 Year Warranty
- Model: ProMar1 5/5
- Part No.: 31410
- System Volts DC: 12/24DC
- Max DC Amps: 10
- Max No. Batteries: 2
- DC Cable Length: 6'/6'
- Size: 9" x 5.25" x 2
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- AC In: 110V AC
ProMar1 Manual 31405 31408 31410 31413