The Whale BP3740 Gusher 10 Diecast Alloy Manual Bilge Pump - Thru-Deck Bulkhead Mount
The Gusher 10 Underdeck bilge pump has been around for decades and is recognized as a robust pump ideal for workboats, cruisers or offshore racing vessels.
The epoxy coated anodised diecast aluminum alloy body assures long life, and a world wide supply of replacement parts means the Gusher 10 will never go out of date.
Suitable as a primary bilge pump on boats equal to or greater than 12m (40') in accordance with ISO15083.
Designed for easy maintenance and instant access, high flow non-choke valves can pump 17 USG per minute at 70 strokes per minute.
- Self priming with a light and easy pump action.
- Up to 65 litres (17 US gals) per minute
- Easy to install
- Bulkhead or Thru Deck mounting
- Large non-choke valves
- Approved for use in lifeboats
- Suitable for diesel transfer with Nitrile diaphragm (Service Kit AK3714)
- Designed for instant access and easy maintenance
- Suitable for manual pump-out of effluent holding systems
- Hose connections: 38mm (1-1/2in) Smooth bore hose connections
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Materials: Marine Grade LM6 Aluminium alloy, epoxy coated, stainless steel, Nitrile and Neoprene™
- Maximum suction lift: 13.5'
- Maximum discharge head: 13.5'
Whale Gusher 10 Diagram
Whale Gusher 10 Mk3 Installation Manual
Whale Bilge Pump Selection Guide V2