Rule-Mate 800 GPH Bilge Pump RM800B
The eco-friendly Rule Mate is a fully automated bilge pump featuring a solid-state water sensing technology to eliminate a separate float switch.
The sensor's unique "field effect" technology is eco-friendly because straight motor oil in the bilge will not turn on the pump.
Pump turns on when the water level reaches approximately 2-1/2" and shuts off at 5/8".
It has built-in programming that can sense when the pump is running but not pumping water to protect the pump, vessel, and the vessel's batteries.
Includes straight fittings for 1" and 1-1/8" hose, a snap-on strainer for easy cleaning and an anti-fouling impeller.
3-Year limited warranty.
- Capacity: 800 GPH
- Volts: 12 DC
- Amp Draw: 3.0 Amps at max flow
- Fuse size: 5 A (not included)
- 4.4" (112 mm) H
- 3.5" (88 mm) W (130 mm including discharge)
- 2.9" (73 mm) D
- Footprint: 2.5" (64 mm) x 2.25" (57 mm) Oval
- Port Size:
- 3/4" (19 mm) Bore hose on inlet and outlet
- 1" (25 mm) Bore hose on inlet and outlet
- 1-1/8" (29 mm) Bore hose on inlet and outlet
Rule Rule-Mate Automatic Bilge Pump Manual 2018