The Eva-Dry Electric Petite Dehumidifier uses Peltier technology which makes it light and quiet. It is perfect for
bathrooms, and small to mid-size rooms where dampness and humidity are a problem. This unit is small enough to easily
fit on your counter top, boat or RV. It extracts the moisture from the air and stores it in a spill-proof reservoir. Just plug it in
and it quietly gets to work.
Peltier technology (no compressor) is a very economical and quiet way to dehumidify. Using only a fan and two aluminum
plates to dehumidify (one warm, one cool). The unit will draw humid air over the warm plate and heat the air up, once
heated, it moves the air over the cool plate which will draw the condensation trapping it in the removable reservoir and
expelling the dry air out. This unit absorbs 8 ounces of moisture in a 24 hour period at RH of 80% at 86˚ F.
1 year limited warranty on the EDV – 2500.
- The high capacity dehumidifier has been designed to absorb moisture from small enclosed areas.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Helps prevent mold & mildew
- Dust Mites, allergy & asthma relief
- Water Tank Capacity: 2 liters.
- Peltier technology / no compressor
- Auto cut-off with LED indicator
- Size: 6-3/4” L x 8 1/2” W x 14” H, weight: 7.6lbs
- The Eva-Dry 2500 is equipped with a standard 110V power supply.