Spinlock Deckvest 5D Pro Sensor Offshore Lifejacket Harness Inflatable 170N DW-LJH5D
The Spinlock Deckvest 5D Pro Sensor Automatic Inflate Deckvest with Spray Hood is a huge improvement in sailing safety gear. Its ergonomic design is light, comfortable and compact - it provides the best protection against Crew Overboard risks.
The unique 'Shoulder Fit System' locates and flexes, making sure it fits perfectly on the shoulders.The back adjustment is a non-snag, hidden system for easy adjustment.
The integrated "Soft Loop" tether attachment means you're ready to clip on in bad weather, at night, or when short handed. The Spray Hood provides protection from swallowing or breathing in water.
- Comfortable, lightweight design is great for long periods
- High specification automatic inflating lifejacket harness
- Unobtrusive and compact
- Deck safety harness with soft loop safety line attachment point
- Double crotch straps
- Lume-On™ - Lifejacket bladder illumination lights included
- Pylon Light™ - high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light. 23 cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head & water
- Sprayhood - to reduce the risk of secondary drowning
- Unique "Shoulder Fit System" ensures perfect fit
- Quick access emergency safety line cutter
- Toggle attachment point for optional Chest Pack - DW-PCC (170N only)
- Hidden, non-snag back adjustment
- Easily converts to "Manual Only" Firing Head with a Manual Conversion Kit
- Through Life Support (TLS) Registration extends product warranty to 5 years
Three Sizes to Choose From:
- Size 1 (S) - 60-90cm (23-35.5") Chest
- Size 2 (M-L) - 72-125cm (29-49") Chest
- Size 3 (L-XL) - 100-150cm (38-59") Chest
The Deckvest 5D Pro Sensor 170N is approved to the following international standards:
NOTE; This is not a Transport Canada Approved Lifejacket or PFD.
- ISO 12402-3 Lifejacket (170N)
- ISO 12401 Deck Harness
- CE Approved
Spinlock Deckvest 5D Instructions Revised 2016
Air Travel - IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations 60th-EN-Section 2.3a