C. S. Johnson Splice Line - Splice Eye with 1/4-28 Threaded Stud - Right Hand 20-62
Johnson Splice Line fittings allow you to splice hi-tech Dyneema® line to standard lifeline fittings. Johnson Splice Line Fittings are designed for 1/4" (6 mm) Dyneema® or Spectra® line - which are approved by World Sailing for use as lifelines in offshore racing (Min. diameter 5 mm).
Splicing Nut for the line is machined from anodized 6061-T6 aluminum and the remainder of the fitting is T-316 stainless steel.
Dynema® and Spectra® are also great for cruising sailors as well.
- C.S. Johnson 20-62 Splice Line - Splice Eye with Threaded Stud Only
- Lightweight, easy on the line
- Type: Threaded Stud
- Threads: 1/4"-28 x 2-1/2" Right Hand
- Maximum Line Size: 5/16" (8 mm)
- Splicing Nut Body Diameter: 9/16" (14 mm)
- Material: Hard anodized aluminum
NOTE: Professional splicing is recommended. Johnson Marine recommends changing out the line at 4 year intervals.