The Blue Sea 5026 ST (Screw Terminal) Blade Fuse Block features a #10-32 Stud with a Negative Common Bus. There are twelve Positive circuits available for use with ATO or ATC Fast Acting Blade Fuses up to 30 Ampere in size.
Features a clear insulating cover with label recess for small format labels. Cover insulates all conductive parts, satisfying ABYC/USCG requirements and spare fuses can be stored in the cover. Cover opens with a Push Button latch.
Includes 20 Write-On labels or the optional 8214 Small Format Label set can be used.
Tin-plated copper buses and fuse clips allow a maximum 30 Ampere rating per circuit. Accepts ATO and ATC fast acting blade type fuses. Specifications
- Base Material: Reinforced Polycarbonate
- Cover Material: Polycarbonate
- ATO/ATC Fuse: 1 to 30 Amperes Available
- Maximum Amperage per circuit: 30 Amperes
- Maximum Amperage per block: 100 Amperes
- Maximum Voltage: 32 Volts DC
- Dimensions: 6.47" x 3.31" x 1.51"
- Weight: 0.75 lbs
- Mounting: #8 or M4 screws
- Recommended Wire Size: Positive & Negative Feed - #4-6
- Recommended Wire Size: Individual Circuit Feed - #10-16
- Circuit Screw Terminals: #8-32
- Positive & Negative Terminals: #10-32