Power you can rely on
- Recreational and semi-professional use.
- Easy to install using included mounting bracket, screws and fasteners.
- Smart electronics mean no unnecessary heat generation.
- Continuous output.
- Insulated and non-insulated models available.
- Two minutes of extra power for short power boosts.
- Excellent price/performance ratio.
Always on course with Mastervolt…
Mastervolt ensures you an electrical system with no weak links and a dependable and silent power supply. Whether for recreational or professional purposes, with Mastervolt you always have power you can rely on... The power to be independent.
DC Master DC-DC converters
The required voltage for DC current can vary. Some equipment requires 24 V, while onboard equipment usually requires 12 V. For custom DC current, Mastervolt offers a series of compact and made to measure DC-DC converters for both 12 V and 24 V battery systems that offer stable power with the right current for any connected consumer. There is a wide range of DC Master converters available, including insulated and non-insulated models.