Xantrex Digital Echo~Charge 82-0123-01
Convenient Dual Battery Bank Charging
Xantrex’ digital echo-charge is designed to charge auxiliary or starting batteries from an inverter/charger or other charging source with limited voltage drop.
The Xantrex echo-charge detects when the house battery bank is being charged and directs a portion of the charge current to auxiliary or starting batteries.
The maximum charger current offered by echo~charge is limited to 15 amps.
The Digital echo-charge is a voltage-follower, following the three-stage charge modes of the Freedom Charger.
This method protects the starter battery from over-charging and ensures a long life for the battery.
If using another charge source, the Digital echo-charge will follow the charge stages of the source. Refer to the source's Owner's Manual for charge modes.
- 15 A Maximum charge current
- Automatically adjusts for 12 or 24 Volt battery banks (both battery banks must be the same DC voltage and battery type)
- Automatically switches on/off without affecting the in-house battery bank or over-charging
- Utilizes excess current from the primary charging source
- Built-in thermal and over-current circuits
- Reverse polarity protection
- Easy three wire installation
In the box:
- 2’ of 16 Gauge wire with ring terminal (quantity 1)
- 2’ of 16 Gauge wire with ring terminal and 20 amp in-line fuse (quantity 2)
- Digital echo-charge Owner's Manual
Xantrex Digital Echo Charge Manual